Join The Innerkip Team
Are you interested in joining a dynamic team of individuals passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences? Innerkip is a fun and welcoming workplace that supports the growth and improvement of its team members. We encourage our staff to participate in the game of golf and hope they take the same enjoyment out of the facility that our guests do!
Positions currently available at Innerkip Highlands include:
Food & Beverage Operations:
As a key part of the food & beverage team, you will be responsible for producing delicious, fresh food in a fast-paced environment with a focus on cleanliness, presentation, and taste. Opportunities to offer creative suggestions for menu items are available to motivated individuals.
This position would begin immediately.
Human Resources Manager
McLean-Peister Group of Companies is seeking a Human Resource Manager with a focus on our Golf Line of Business. This is an exciting opportunity within our award-winning, employee-focused organization. Join our team and help us build an unparalleled golf experience for our customers at two locations - Innerkip Highlands Golf Club and Merry-Hill Golf Club.
Why Join Our Team?
We're looking for like-minded individuals who share our passion for providing exceptional service and building a loyal customer base. As a family-owned business, we take pride in our reputation for providing excellent golf course conditions and memorable experiences. Our team values openness, respect, and collaboration, and we provide our employees with opportunities to grow professionally and personally. We offer a great atmosphere, discounts on golf and merchandise, and support for your professional development.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will be an integral part of our leadership team. You'll have the opportunity to focus on building and implementing effective people strategies that attract, develop, and retain employees. You'll be the sole HR resource to a dynamic organization supporting both Innerkip Highlands Golf Club and Merry-Hill Golf Club, as well as the parent company. Your time will be spent on talent acquisition strategy and execution, building an effective talent pipeline, and providing a full range of HR services to our organization.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all recruitment, hiring, and termination activities before and during the golf season, including:
- Review, and update job descriptions to ensure they accurately reflect the requirements and responsibilities of each position.
- Post job openings on job boards, websites, social media, and other relevant platforms.
- Filter and sort through resumes to rate & shortlist candidates and verify references.
- Assist managers with the interview process by preparing interview questions, evaluating candidate responses, and providing feedback to hiring managers.
- Design and oversee employee and manager performance review processes, including setting goals, providing feedback, and developing action plans for improvement.
- Compile the onboarding paperwork and submit it to the Office Manager.
- Conduct exit interviews with departing employees to gather feedback on their experience and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement initiatives to enhance staff morale and foster a positive work environment, such as staff appreciation days & barbeques, recognition of service & birthdays, and employee events such as staff match play.
- Apply for and manage government programs, such as the Student Summer Jobs program, to attract and retain talent.
- Develop programs for hiring co-op students & volunteers.
To submit your resume please email Fraser Stalkie