2021 Innerkip Highlands Club Card Program
COVID-19 Response Program Changes
My Club Card Benefits
- Access to the Innerkip Tee Sheet online or by phone up to 14 days in advance
- The best Green Fee rate for all of your golf
- Save 25% on Power Cart Rentals
- Save 10% on Golf Merchandise
- Save 10% on Food & Beverage purchases (excluding alcohol)
- Optional PrePaid account for contactless purchases at the club
Additional Benefits of the Club Card Program
- Participate in Innerkip League activity
- Access to League Tee Sheets up to 14 days in advance
- Access to Club Hosted events such as the Annual Club Championship
Will I Receive A New Physical Club Card This Year?
We will not be providing physical cards. Your account will be updated once your online purchase is completed and your Club Card status will be associated with your account. Once it is safe to do so, we will resume the practice of providing a physical card with a customer photograph on it. Please do not visit the club to pick-up your Club Card as the clubhouse will remain closed to the public.
What Changes Can I Expect On The Golf Course?
There will be a number of measures taken on the golf course to ensure it is a safe place to enjoy your round.
- Cup and flag modifications to minimize golfer contact
- No ball washers on course
- No rakes in Bunkers, Player's Assistants will work to maintain bunkers for golfers
I Had A My Club Card Last Year, Do I Need a New One For The Upcoming Season?
My Club Card has an annual expiry on December 31st of each year. In the Spring, simply visit our online store to reactivate your Club Card. If you had a PrePaid balance from the previous year, it will transfer over to your reactivated account automatically.
Does Everyone In My Group Require a Club Card?
No, but if you want to enjoy the best value for your golfing experience at Innerkip, you want one!
What Is A PrePaid Balance and Why Should I Create One?
Using the PrePaid feature of your Club Card account will allow for fast, contactless purchases at the Halfway House for food, beverage, and golf merchandise. Simply load your account with a dollar value of your choice (in the same way you would a gift card) and use that as a declining balance for all your purchases. You can load your account through our online store or over the phone.
If you have money left in your balance at the end of the season, it will remain in your pre-paid balance. You can use this balance to renew your Club Card the following season, or you can simply continue to purchase products until your balance reaches $0.
If your questions have not been answered, please call us at 1-800-265-3924 and we will be happy to assist you.