2023 Innerkip Highlands Club Card Program
Club Card Program at Innerkip - Simply Great Public Golf!
Club Card Benefits
- Access to the Innerkip Tee Sheet online or by phone up to 14 days in advance
- The best Green Fee rate for all of your golf
- Save up to 25% on Green Fees
- Save 25% on Power Cart Rentals
- Save 10% on Golf Merchandise*
- Save 10% on Food & Beverage purchases (excluding alcohol)
- Optional PrePaid account for contactless purchases at the club
- Add a Golf Canada Membership to track your official handicap along with other benefits - Learn About the benefits of a Golf Canada Membership here!
*Merchandise discounts do not apply to sale prices
Additional Benefits of the Club Card Program
- Participate in Innerkip League activity
- Access to League Tee Sheets up to 14 days in advance
- Access to Club Hosted events such as the Annual Club Championship
Club Card Sales will begin on February 13 at 9:00 AM.
Will I Receive A New Physical Club Card This Year?
Your account will be updated once your online purchase is completed and your Club Card status will be associated with your account. When you visit the club for your first round of golf we will be taking customer photos to keep on account for the 2023 season. A physical card is not necessary but can be made available upon request.
I Had A Club Card Last Year, Do I Need a New One For The Upcoming Season?
Club Card has an annual expiry on December 31st of each year. In the Spring, simply visit our online store to reactivate your Club Card. If you had a PrePaid balance from the previous year, it will transfer over to your reactivated account automatically.
What are the benefits of adding a Golf Canada membership to the Club Card program? $60 value for only $50!
Golf Canada is the governing body for official handicapping in Canada. Adding a Golf Canada membership to your 2023 Club Card purchase brings these benefits in addition to amazing savings at the club:
- Play and travel knowing you're protected with incident protection coverage *
- An Official Golf Canada Handicap Index
- Access the Golf Canada Score Centre to track your stats
- Get deals on event tickets, hotels, car rentals and golf apparel
- Free Online Rules of Golf Training
- Compete in regional, provincial and national golf events **
- Use the Golf Canada App to access GPS to over 1,400 golf courses across Canada
** Subject to event eligibility requirements
Does Everyone In My Group Require a Club Card?
No, but if you want to enjoy the best value for your golfing experience at Innerkip, you want one! The Club Card discount is not transferable so anyone who wants the best value for their visit will need their own Club Card.
What Is A PrePaid Balance and Why Should I Create One?
Using the PrePaid feature of your Club Card account will allow for fast, contactless purchases at the Halfway House for food, beverage, and golf merchandise. Simply load your account with a dollar value of your choice (in the same way you would a gift card) and use that as a declining balance for all your purchases. You can load your account through our online store or over the phone.
If you have money left in your balance at the end of the season, it will remain in your pre-paid balance. You can use this balance to renew your Club Card the following season, or you can simply continue to purchase products until your balance reaches $0.
If your questions have not been answered, please call us at 1-800-265-3924 and we will be happy to assist you.