2020 Innerkip Highlands Club Card Program
COVID-19 Response Program Changes
In order to ensure a safe and secure golf experience, we require all golfers to be Club Card holders or Full Members. This will ensure that we can implement temporary check-in measures to enhance the safety of our staff and customers. We will release new procedures as soon as we are able. We invite you to purchase your Club Card or Membership now, in order to avoid delays when we do open.
My Club Card Benefits - Phase 1 Business Restrictions
- Exclusive access to the Innerkip Tee Sheet online or by phone up to 7 days in advance
- The best Green Fee rate for all of your golf
- Save 25% on Power Cart Rentals (subject to availability)
- Save 10% on Golf Merchandise (subject to availability)
- Save 10% on Food & Beverage purchases (subject to availability & excluding alcohol)
- Optional PrePaid account for contactless purchases at the club
As provincial restrictions are lifted on businesses additional features of the Club Card program will become available.
Benefits of the Club Card Program when Normal Operations resume
- Access to the Innerkip Tee Sheet up to 28 days in advance
- Participate in Innerkip League activity
- Access to League Tee Sheets up to 13 days in advance
- Access to Club Hosted events such as the Annual Club Championship
Why Do I Need To Be A Club Card Holder Or Member To Play At Innerkip?
During the first phase of restricted business activity in Ontario, we will be implementing temporary check-in measures to ensure contactless check-in for golf.
Will I Receive A New Physical Club Card This Year?
We will not be providing physical cards. Your account will be updated once your online purchase is completed and your Club Card status will be associated with your account. Once it is safe to do so, we will resume the practice of providing a physical card with a customer photograph on it. Please do not visit the club to pick-up your Club Card as the clubhouse will remain closed to the public.
What Changes Can I Expect On The Golf Course?
There will be a number of measures taken on the golf course to ensure it is a safe place to enjoy your round.
- Increased tee time intervals to allow for distancing at check-in and tee off and to reduce the number of players on the course at any time
- Cup and flag modifications to minimize golfer contact
- No ball washers on course
- No rakes in Bunkers, Player's Assistants will work to maintain bunkers for golfers
- Fewer trash receptacles, please consider taking your refuse home with you
- Delayed League activity until further notice
How Will I Book My Tee Time?
Tee times can be booked online or over the phone. All members of your group must be Club Card holders or Full Members. Tee times will be pre-paid and non-refundable. You may book as a threesome or foursome any time. Twosomes will only be permitted after 2:30 pm and will NOT be paired up. You can pay online with a credit card or over the phone with a credit card or your PrePaid account.
Can I Take A Power Cart
Power carts will not be available for use in Phase 1 of restricted business activity. We anticipate offering Power Cart rentals as soon as it is safe to do so.
I Had A My Club Card Last Year, Do I Need a New One For The Upcoming Season?
My Club Card has an annual expiry on December 31st of each year. In the Spring, simply visit our online store to reactivate your Club Card. If you had a PrePaid balance from the previous year, it will transfer over to your reactivated account automatically.
Does Everyone In My Group Require a Club Card?
Anyone who wants to golf at Innerkip during the business restrictions is required to have a Club Card or to be a Full Member.
What Is A PrePaid Balance and Why Should I Create One?
Using the PrePaid feature of your Club Card account will allow for fast, contactless purchases at the Halfway House for food, beverage, and golf merchandise. Simply load your account with a dollar value of your choice (in the same way you would a gift card) and use that as a declining balance for all your purchases. You can load your account through our online store or over the phone.
If you have money left in your balance at the end of the season, it will remain in your pre-paid balance. You can use this balance to renew your Club Card the following season, or you can simply continue to purchase products until your balance reaches $0.
If your questions have not been answered, please call us at 1-800-265-3924 and we will be happy to assist you.